My name is Bill Almas and I am Chevron’s manager for future development/re-use of the former Pacific Coast Pipeline site. I work closely with my colleague, Leslie Klinchuch, who manages clean up activities at the site. Leslie and I are excited to be moving ahead with plans to revitalize the property. This website is designed to provide information to keep you informed about our progress. We welcome your participation.
View the Fillmore Works Project Timeline
- Chevron releases history booklet, “Oil and Refining: Part of Fillmore’s Natural and Patriotic History.” View the booklet in English or Spanish.
- Fillmore Works Remediation & Redevelopment Community Focus Group Meeting: TBD
- US EPA releases October 2014 fact sheet regarding construction of groundwater cleanup remedy (En Español)
- Growing Up at the Fillmore Refinery, memoirs from Joe Scanlin Jr. and Don Scanlin
- Chevron releases Fillmore Works 2013 Remediation video. Watch it now.
- US EPA releases video “Pacific Coast Pipeline Superfund Site Cleanup.” Watch the video here.
- Read Leslie Klinchuch’s Monthly Update in the News Section
- For additional news, click here.
- For answers to frequently asked questions, click here.
- Learn more about recent community outreach (En Español)